Saturday, April 19, 2014

Unexpected purchase

So went to Village des Valeurs with my friend and her son yesterday and managed to pick up 1.5 M of a nice hibiscus stretch knit print, for $4.99 and a few patterns for 99cents. While they were already cut, all the pieces were still there. One pattern was even for a costume. 

Will be making a dress out of this hibiscus print. How can you go wrong with a  $5 piece of fabric?

Other then that, I had  a date yesterday, from someone I met on POF.  Not usually the type I go for, but so far so good. Lunch went really well, and spent 5 hours texting last night.  Maybe I have found a companion for camping this summer.    He enjoys canoe camping and we share many interests. He even has ADD and has nicknamed me Big Bang Theory Girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!