Sunday, March 09, 2014

I'm going to brag.

So I was really happy I got this layout going at work a few weeks ago. Apparently my bosses went to ATI to get a demo of working with 2 W600's because we figured it couldn't be this difficult to get layouts working.

Well they showed up and the layout was already configured.  My bosses expected to have it demoed in front of them, of the person putting the boards in the system, installing the driver and configuring it in front of them.

The guy said it took him one and a half hours of setup time and he wasn't going to take it apart and start over!!!!!!!!!

Giving myself a well deserved pat on the back!
All this to say that I'm good! I'm very good at what I do. I rock!  And sometimes it's good to be aware of how good you are  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!