Tuesday, February 11, 2014

mId winter bleahs


Been feeling like crap for a few days. Could be worse I could have the flu that is going around.   I just feel crappy. I know it  will pass . But it's been making it hard to interview and find motivation at work.

I'm trying to decide if I want to get Lasik surgery as well. My daughter is very pleased with results, and I can still read without glasses, so at least I could get away with driving and spending most time without glasses until I need reading glasses regularly.


It's funny when I was telling someone I was feeling bleah yesterday they suggested I go shopping for clothes. It's what I did Sunday. Spent 3 hours at Carrefour Laval. Went to La Maison Simons, bought pink tights for $2.99 in liquidation. Went to Old Navy picked up funky teal floral print rockstar Jeans, 2 tank tops and a long sleeved hemley for $25 with taxes. Also picked up "Artist" jeans and a dress at American Eagle Outfitters. Then went to Aerie and got a bathing suit. One of the Brooke ones, in a red shade though almost bought a teal one.  Was in a teal mood yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!