Friday, January 24, 2014

When blu-ray players attack!

 So yesterday I was sitting at my desk and I hear what sounds like a corning ware dish break on the floor. When I went to investigate, I found out that the noise was our Lite On external blu-ray player that had shattered a bluRay disk "The girl with the dragon tattoo".   One of the guys in my team,  sitting next to the player tried to eject it to make it stop making noise and by touching it, a shard of bluray disk flew out and attacked him.



Pieces of blu-ray disk
Injury to co-worker
It is lucky the piece of bluRay hit his head instead of hitting his eyes, he could have lost an eye in the process. Pretty nasty. And of work related injuries this has to be one of the weirdest I've seen.  We ordered a new bluRay player to replace this one and I did not order another Lite-On.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!