Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Mellon Collie and the infinite sadness

Yes it's the title of a Smashing Pumpkins double album. Also summarizes how I've been feeling the past couple of days.  I can't shake it.

But having spent all my adult life living in Montreal I am well aware that in late January I tend to suffer from SAD.  Despite spending an hour under my lamp  every morning, I'm still getting seriously depressed.

I'm annoyed because you'd think with all the walking out in the forest I'd feel a bit better, but no.   I guess I have to go out more, and  hopefully if it can warm up, I can expose more of my face to the sunlight. It's been too fucking cold to expose anything.

1 comment:

  1. squirrel!
    ...
    if it don't make laugh at lest it give you a wtf

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!