Saturday, October 12, 2013

I shopped till I dropped...

The 5 patterned socks,  and the charcoal wool/cotton blend socks
Seriously, I left this morning at 9am, and got home at 3pm.  I have not done marathon shopping like this in years, and alone no less. Usually I get fed up after an hour or two. Today I went to Mega Mall in Ste Dorothe.

I started at a perennial favourite, l'Aubainerie. I like that one. It has a nice selection. Don't bother with the one on sources. Smallest store and lousiest merchandise. The one in Laval rocks though.I picked up a black cotton cami, some charcoal cotton tights and some 45% merino wool 40% cotton charcoal socks. Those socks were only $6.  

I went to most of the stores and not much was appealing to me today. I did get 5 pairs of socks for $10, all with 70 or 75% cotton blend. I just loved the socks with the cat designs and the penguin designs.  I didn't specifically choose the hot pinks, the kitty designs just happened to be in hot colours. 
Dragonfly wind chime

I went to most stores and just looked at stuff. Looked for a few things but didn't find them.  I went to target for the first time, and  well meh. Bought light bulbs  Used the self serve cash.  I found a plush animal blanket like I wanted at Walmart. Helped a lady get a box of kitty litter into her cart. She was surprised that I was not only volunteering to help but that I was not that young either. lol. But it wasn't as heavy as the one I picked for myself.  Also found this little blue plastic balls to put in the dryer that is supposed to help with static. Well I had them in the dryer with the blanket and it seemed to work.

I wandered trough Pier 1 Imports and had to take home with me a dragonfly wind chime. A really sweet one. Has a beautiful sound. It was a bit expensive and not reduced because summer is over, but I just had to have it.

I skipped Reno Depot and Canadian Tire. I'm sure if I'd stopped to have a snack, I could have visited a few more stores. :)  I could have made it till closing at 5pm. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!