Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Charter of rights my ass!

This new proposed charter for Quebec is for the birds. And ever since it has been proposed, it has had all sorts of negative repercussions. It's given anyone with some racism to feel proud to expose it.

 Now with this wonderful charter where no religious symbols should show, except of course the "Traditional' symbols of Catholicism. What about the TRADITIONAL symbols of being native American? Are they going to ban those as well? And talk about 2 faced. No religious symbols, but the cross in the National Assembly, well that's just tradition. And they will use this I'm sure in city hall meetings that start with a prayer. It's tradition.

Never mind that covering ones head can be done for all sorts of reason. For instance, I cover my head if I'm staying outside more then 30 minutes so I don't fry in the sun. I think from now on, I will wear a Muslim looking headscarf.  To see how many morons will tell me to go back home. Where I can tell them where to go and how to get there.

I was reading today an article in Lapresse which suggests that since the proposed charter came out, that there has been a significant rise in the attack of veiled women in Montreal and all around Quebec.

These people are MORONS. Do they not realize that without the immigrants to Quebec, there will be no one to pay for their pension? Or anything else for that matter?  We need newcomers as our population is steadily decreasing. It's been decades since our birth rate was sufficient to replace the current people here.

1 comment:

  1. i agree and worst part is it legaly and willingly non effective and the people that suporte it well look at the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6xvi58zAJI

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!