Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Wind-chimes

I realized by taking photos that I have more then 20 wind-chimes many of which are dragonfly themed. Here are a few of my wind-chimes, those that are not dragonfly themed

This one is a gift from hubby #2, the globe lights up pretty colours at night with the wind

This one I picked up in Perce, Quebec, made from green stones found there locally.

This is a gift from a long time friend, 

This one I picked up in Dubai, at the Mall of the Emirates from a man who sells chinese stuff in a little cart.

This is also a gift from hubby #2 made by an artisan in PEI. We got to visit his workshop and see all the chimes he had for sale. It's huge, and weighs easily 20-30 lbs so needs a strong hook, which I have yet to put up.  You can see how big it is with my cat in the picture.  It has a beautiful song. I look forward to being in Nova scotia and hanging outside my window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!