Monday, July 29, 2013

My Karma ran over your Dogma!

I was supposed to go canoeing again on the Riviere des milles Iles on Sunday but there was risk of severe thunderstorms for the entire Montreal area. It also rained a fair amount. So we decided to keep the canoeing for another day.  After seeing the damage to l'Ile aux Juifs, there was no way I was taking a canoe along there with a projected storm.

I will be going to a festival in a few days with some friends and I look forward going there as a single woman. I can look, I can flirt, I can have fun!  I also don't think I'm going to get involved in any exclusive relationships with any male in a long while to come. I'm very turned off exclusive relationships. I usually am after being involved with someone possessive.

I'm really enjoying being alone in my house with my cats. I don't feel the need to close all the doors all the time or to hide in my own house to find quiet or peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!