Friday, July 05, 2013

I'm still madly in Love with Cape Breton

Despite the fact that everything that could go wrong went wrong, and I ended up driving back 14 hours beyond pissed, I'm still madly in love with Cape Breton and am planning my next trip there, hopefully with companions that won't try to make me go home every other day. With companions that won't add to the wrong and help me enjoy the trip.

I'm being told that I dumped my companion because my trip didn't turn out how I had expected. No I dumped my companion because he bitched, whined and complained throughout the trip and was ready to go home when we just arrived in Cape Breton. He hated it visibly, but I did not. I just wish I had gotten opportunity to visit more. Driving all that distance to spend time in a tent really wasn't what I wanted.

He thinks I'm blaming him for the trip not turning out how I wanted. No I'm blaming him for being a dick during the trip. VERY DIFFERENT.

It doesn't matter though does it? Take someone in, be nice and they bite you in the end.  See if I'm ever nice again.

1 comment:

  1. If you had vacation now I could go :X on leave July 13th til July 23rd and not required for duty. Naturally now that you're back haha. looks I'm sailing constantly til April :X

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!