Saturday, June 22, 2013

Trip to Sharbot Lake Provincial park - day 1

We had to tarp as it was raining
After arriving from Cape Breton, I was upset and didn't want to be home, especially since I'd cut my vacation short, so I met up with a friend in Ottawa and went camping at Sharbot Lake provincial park.

So in a span of 3 days I was in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Quebec and Ontario.

Some weird yellow and green bug
I figured going that far into Ontario we woulnd't get too many festive Quebequers. The park was busy but not that busy and we found a site overlooking Black lake with the portage access to Sharbot lake at the end of our campground.



Tiny little blue berry bush on edge of Sharbot lake
Dragonfly on the edge of Sharbot lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!