Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 11 and 12 - driving back to Montreal

Bridge on St John's river
Day 11, I drove from Mira River Provincial Park to Oromocto. Things were not working well with my companion and after 2 days in completely silence I decided we needed to head back home. I messaged my gf in Oromocto who was leaving for her trip on the Friday to ask if I could crash at her place that night.  She tried responding NP!!! for no problem, but instead her autocorrect made it in to NO!!!! Thankfully I did not see that until 3 hours later when I stopped to gas up again. She had then added the NO PROBLEM in words to make sure I didn't think she said no.  I think if I had just read NO!!! I would have responded "Ok fine I won't crash at your place, but could I spend the night?"  
St John's river at Sunset, seen from Oromocto

I had left Mira River at 7am, and we got to Oromocto mid afternoon. I was burnt from all the driving in the pissing rain in Nova Scotia. At least it was nicer in New Brunswick.

Went for a long drive with my gf that night. It helped me relieve some of the stress and I also vented at her some. We both needed to vent. About the dicks in our lives.  Yeah it sounds sexist, but when you act like a dick what can you expect?


Moon shines over Oromocto at dusk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!