Saturday, April 27, 2013

Since when is Facebook a Dating Site?

Some clueless bastard just sent me this message on Facebook

"Found your profile really sparking, a wonderful smile you have here,i must confess it tickled my fancy....short, precise and wonderful.Your photos are also very nice as well..I find you very attractive and i earnestly look foward in getting to know you better..I am Philip ,am new to the website and am giving online dating a first try.I read your profile and it is amazing. Take a moment and glance through my profile and if you like what I had to say or you like who you see, write back to me when you get a chance, or better still leave me your regular email address so I can be in touch with you, i don't think i would get on here much,find it difficult getting around and I am not used to this,plus too much work.....Please Kindly write back when you get a chance dear.Have a great day"

 Where does he get that Facebook is an online dating site?   It's very nice that he's giving online dating a first try, but how about going to an online dating site where people will actually be interested in hearing from him. Hitting on a random woman on Facebook isn't going to get him a date. It's going to get him blocked, and reported! 

The paranoid part of me thinks he's just pretending to be clueless to be able to do what he wants to do, hit on women. Appearing to be clueless does work with some women. I wonder if he would just hit on a random woman he met in real life or if he grew balls because he's online. 

1 comment:

  1. ugh, This is why I rarely put a photo of myself... I usually put a pic of my dog or some pretty drawing or what not.....this sort of thing creeps me out!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!