Saturday, February 02, 2013

Minolta lenses for my Sony Alpha

Today I picked up 2 new lenses to use with my dSLR's. the first is a Minolta AF DT Zoom 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 and the second is a Minolta AF 50mm F 1.4.  He warned me not to be too disappointed with the 50mm @ 1.4, that there's not much depth of field at 1.4. So far I like it. It's a good portrait lens for low lighting. The other one is a practical lens for drive by shootings :)  That's when someone else drives and I just take photos.

I spent all of January on Kijji drooling over those lenses. I figured by the time I had the spare cash the lenses would no longer be available but this time it worked out. 

It sucks that my sewing machine was for sale on some website and I missed it. I hope someone finds my ad and I get a new old machine.  If you live in the Montreal area and have a Pfaff Calanda 3000 sewing machine leave me a message. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!