Friday, January 25, 2013

I'm still not a big fan of Wind8ws

Doesn't Metro look "nice" on a stretched desktop?
Months after it's been out there I'm still not a big fan. Especially not in a stretched desktop, as illustrated. It wouldn't be so bad if you could turn this look off but you cannot. All other versions of windows you could choose to go to a classic or previous look, but not Wind8ws. Microsoft thought they would re-educate us on Windows. Just because someone had a vision doesn't mean we're all going to adopt it like sheep. I never used Windows Me or Vista on a home system. I suspect Wind8ws will also be such OS.

1 comment:

  1. I need this type of setup at home @_@ cause you know people don't think I'm geeky enough with my current setup hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!