Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Four Month INTERNSHIP AVAILABLE!

Desperately seeking first and/or second year Engineering university students living in Montreal for internship starting in January 2013. It is a four months internship and replaces the January 2013 semester at school.  I still have two positions to fill and am receiving no resumes!

If interested leave me your contact e-mail address in the comments and I will email you the detailed job description including the company name.  If you're still interested, you will respond with your resume which I will forward to my HR department and they will schedule an interview.

1 comment:

  1. lol if you want an intern to make things bug up randomly for no reason I offer my hippy powers up :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!