Wednesday, October 10, 2012

4.5 Earthquake early this morning in Montreal area

The last couple of earthquakes in the Montreal region I either heard about later in the day or I was away from Montreal and felt nothing. 

It was not the case last night. I was sitting at my PC a bit past midnight and suddenly out of a dead quiet, I hear all my cats scatter like there had been a huge noise. That's when I felt the house vibrate like there was some Guido living next door with a massive sound system and the bass was vibrating. 

That's when I suspected there had just been an earthquake, but the news were not out yet. This morning I found article that said there had been an earthquake last night.

Now I can hear this song by Carole King "I feel the earth move under my feet"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!