Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pain in the stomach

Not sure what hit me but I've been mostly bed ridden with the mother of all stomach aches. Felt like someone was trampling my innards. Been spending lots of time since Friday afternoon lying down and wrapping my stomach in layers of wool.  It's been sucking the energy right out of me. Wasn't even able to leave the house to get groceries done. There's nothing to eat at home.

I've also been in so much pain I haven't bathed other then sponge bathing myself since Friday. The thought of immersing in water or having water drop on me just acerbated the stomach pains. It's truly amazing how debilitating stomach pains can be. This seems to be viral because my companion was complaining of similar pains and our diet while having some similarities, have a lot of disparities so it's not the food.  I seem to be more susceptible to stomach viruses this year then anything else. This is the 2nd or 3rd one that has me miss at least a day of work. One earlier this spring had me miss a whole week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!