Thursday, August 30, 2012

Must you marinate in it?

It was my bi-annual checkup at the dentist yesterday and I was impressed. I did not get much traffic to get there, even on Decarie. I had no problems finding a parking spot. In fact I was 10 minutes early.

That's where my luck stopped. The hygienist was late seeing me because my dentist was a chatty Kathy because his next patient had yet to arrive.  This woman arrives and she fills the entire waiting room with the smell of her perfume. They called her in pretty quickly and I had an asthma attack because of the excessive amounts of perfume this woman was wearing Thankfully because the hygienist was still preparing her office, by the time she got to me I wasn't coughing as much, but we had to stop 3-4 times for me to cough while getting my teeth cleaned.

I was a bit miffed. Usually if I have asthma I call to cancel my appointment because it's hard to be head down with someone playing in your mouth if you cannot fucking breath!!!!  It's the next morning and I am still coughing up a lung.  The sad part is her perfume smelled nice but did she had to marinate in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!