Thursday, August 09, 2012

It's a small world - even though I woulnd't want to paint it.

Today I was talking at work with one of the new engineers in the software department. She's one of 2 women out of a team of 50 men. They often enjoy to talk to me just because they are surrounded by men. 

She was telling me how she was looking forward to going home and playing with her new baby Poodle, as well as mentioning that she was missing her bf. So I asked her where her bf was. She tells me Halifax. So I asked her if he was in the Navy. He was. 

It turns out her bf is in the same Navy reserve unit as my eldest daughter. In fact it turns out that the bf is one of my daughters best buddies from her unit, and they met back in March.

As my title says, it's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!