Thursday, August 16, 2012

Friend goes home today

Hockey Playing Gnome
As I write this, my friend in somewhere on the road probably just entering Edmunston, New Brunswick. She was in Riviere du Loup an hour ago. 

We had a great time during her visit. We shopped at Ikea, we went to MegaMall Vaudreuil or whatever it's called last Sunday and shopped still we dropped. She came to lunch with the gang from work last Thursday. We went to Ottawa earlier this week. It was fun :) I could have joined her at Peel last night but decided that I would rather work late to make up the Tuesday I took off to go to Ottawa. 

I took a photo of this gnome at the Canadian Tire in Ste Dorothe back in June. Adding it to this entry is completely gratuitous.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!