Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Comme to think of it

This virus started Wednesday. I remember falling asleep between 9-10 pm. I fell asleep really early which surprised Debbie, since she figured she'd hang out with me when she came back from Peel. It was not even 11pm and I was fast asleep. THursday I remember having what I think were cluster headaches. Some parts of my head would pound. Then Friday it was a migraine. By the time I got home everything was too bright. And the tummy ache came out once I had a nap Friday night and then woke up to the tummy ache, but the head ache was gone.

Either way it sucked and it still sucks because the tummy still hurts and I find the office too bright still. Those NEONS are doing nothing to make me feel better. ARGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!