Thursday, May 24, 2012

Lots of arrests in La Belle Province last night..

Over 500 people were arrested in Montreal and Quebec city last night.  I've got to wonder, like some of those who were arrested at Occupy Montreal, how many of those arrested last night got UV tagged?

Anyone who gets arrested at protests should check their hands under UV light if they get the chance!

I stood outside at 8pm, and it was very quiet. No one in my neighbourhood was banging on pots and pans I was disappointed I must say. Just a couple of dogs barking back and forth and being annoying :( I banged my pot a few times and went back inside.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder the same thing, I spoke with a friend from the Cuisine du Peuple who got arrested and his wrist fractured by the cops ... no tagging and he was surprised by it...

    There is a class action suit starting up against the tagging now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!