Saturday, May 19, 2012

As summer approaches my sleep always decreases.

I like the longer days and the more light, but sadly the more light there is the less I sleep.  I tend to get severe insomnia the closer we get to the month of June. I was exhausted last night and fell asleep around 2am. I was awake by 5:30 AM, probably some stupid bird outside woke me up. I stayed in bed till 7ish trying to get more zzzz's but sadly, between the cats, the birds and whatever else, I couldn't sleep again.

I hate that. Boy do I hate it and then I get told I'm cranky and to get some rest. Easier said then done when you can barely sleep.

Today we're driving to Parc National des Grand-Jardins up in the quebec wilderness. I can't wait. I hope I won't be too incredibly tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!