Sunday, April 01, 2012

Summer dresses

Dress season is almost here and I'm ready. Ive added a bunch of new dresses to my wardrobe and recycled a whole bunch of them as well. 

My favorite place to shop for dresses this year has been American Eagle outfitters, and Maison Simons, though not necessarily their Twik house brand, but Billabong, which makes some really neat dresses.  

Though I bet the person at Billablong designing the dresses was seeing an 18-25 year old skater girl wearing it, not someone approaching 50. :) 

I've added photos of my 3 new Billabong dresses in this entry. Only one I purchased today. The other two are from previous shopping trips. 

I did also buy a Twik dress today and so did my eldest. We bought the same dress, hers in a subdued brown, mine in a subdued green. It's sweet we have overlapping tastes. It's also great that we each have our own styles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!