Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photos from Entrelacs Week 6 and Syrian Awareness day

Last Friday I went back to Entrelacs and we took pictures around Lac des Iles, the municipal skating ring and around the municipality. Pictures are from Friday February 10th and Saturday February 11th, 2012. 

On Sunday February 12th,  I went from 2-5pm to Syrian Awareness day at Concordia. I took some video and some photos.  There was an important panellist later but I was too exhausted to stay past that time and I really wanted to catch the early train.

I've got a nasty stomach flu, that's kept me bedridden for the 3rd day.  I know I've been in bed since about 2pm Sunday. I was cold and decided to take a warm bath and I've never felt so ill after a warm bath. I spent a solid 2 hours lying in bed being hot and cold and thinking I was going to throw up violently. Thankfully I suspected a stomach thing and took my no name Strawberry extract.  It's ironic for a house full of people, I was alone the first 4 hours I was in pain. But at least I could moan without alarming anyone!

I had a momentary blank and could not remember what I did this Friday and Saturday. Well DUH I was in Ottawa visiting a friend who had just suffered a nervous breakdown. After working himself ragged for months he finally collapsed and had to be picked up by his friends who rescue wild animals. They brought him back to a semblance of normality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!