Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My babies are spreading their wings

This morning my youngest daughter chatted me a bit on Facebook. She's considering going to teach aboard next year.  I know she was toying with going to teach in a remote location in Canada, most likely on a native reserve, but then she changed her mind because she was thinking she's going to get an internship in one of the institutions in Montreal and that would be more beneficial. 

Today she's mentioning she's considering going to teach in England next year.  I encouraged her.  She's young and unattached, it's the best time for trying out new stuff and traveling. By teaching in England she'll be able to travel around Europe on her week-ends and get a chance to experience a whole new continent. 

As far as my eldest daughter is concerned, as soon as she finishes her last semester at Concordia, in May she's moving to Halifax and joining the Navy full time. She's extremely enthusiastic about it! 

So come next year I will have one daughter in Halifax and one daughter in England!

1 comment:

Thank-you for leaving a comment!