Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What's up with the bogus or spammy hits?

The past two days I've been getting spammed on my blog. Or at least I get randomly enormous amounts of blog hits and it makes little sense to me. What would be the reason to hit the blog 70 times in a row in the space of 1 minute?

Variants of websites with the following text are the ones that have given me over 200 hits in the past 2 days. I don't know what to make of it.

googlecorrection
777seo.com/seo.php?username=martyxmas
justforlaughsgags

I check statistics because I'm OCD. I want to know what demographics reads me. I mean other then one daughter, hubby, his mother and a few friends. :) I don't even have ads. So I'm not sure why I'm being spammed by them?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!