Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Occupons Montreal/Occupy Montreal - Photo's after the eviction

Sadly I could not be there on the Friday morning when Occupy Montreal got evicted, but I was there Saturday morning, in support. It was such a shock to see the square denuded. 

I've been so busy sharing the police UV tagging story that I haven't even finished uploading my photos. They go up to the show. Will have to upload my photo's of the live entertainment later. 

In regards to the UV tag, after 4 days she said it had faded a lot but could still be seen. Also from the research she's done, the only other case she heard about was people who got arrested at the G8/G20 in Toronto last year, also got UV tagged, but I guess it didn't make the news. You would think a journalist would find this a really interesting story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!