Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Curious about Yemen?

Really nice blog talks about Yemen. Gives a little bit of  history and information about it's people. I found it inspiring. There are so many countries I have to visit and Yemen is one of them. Since the beginning of the Arab spring I have learned so much about the Middle East, and it's culture. I want to be immersed in it, and eventually speak Arabic!

Last night, as it was all Hallow's Eve I burned candles in honour of all the Martyrs of the Arab Spring. May they all rest in peace! They will not be forgotten. Their blood will hopefully pave the way for reforms and freedom.

I wonder if the map of the Occupy Movement has Yemen on it. Not the official OWS map. That's silly as Yemen has more tents in Change Square then there are tents in NYC ! Someone needs to realize that the Yemeni's have been part of the Occupy movement before OWS existed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!