Thursday, November 17, 2011

Arab league extends Syria's deadline AGAIN!

I'm not sure why they keep doing that. This is the 2nd time they give Bashar Al Assad's government an ultimatum and the second time they don't apply their threat. They are giving them three more days to stop the bloodshed.

It won't stop a thing. If anything more time passes, more Syrian blood and Syrian bodies everywhere.  I mean it's sad when the Homsis post tips on how to stay safe when leaving your house.  I can't find it anymore I wish I had bookmarked it.  But when I read the tips to hubby it reminded him of the civil war. Which sadly is what Syria is slowly slipping into.

There's a huge march planned in Ottawa on November 19th, which is this Saturday. If you're in Montreal and would like to go, there is a bus planned from Montreal to Ottawa.

For those who would rather not go to Ottawa on Saturday there is a event to go stand in front of the Russian consulate, to protest the Russian sale of arms to the Assadi army.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!