Wednesday, October 12, 2011

NCIS - always a favorite TV show

It's funny, I didn't warm up to NCIS until the 3rd or even 4th season. It was a pure fluke too, it played for a while at a time where there was nothing good to watch elsewhere. I remember hating the first few episodes I watched,  all except for Abby. Finally I watched the show the from first episode and then just fell in love with the show.

More then that I really enjoy the character of Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Amusingly enough, I'm a redhead with attitude - which seems to be his preferred type of woman - if he really did exist.  Then again in real life, I'd probably want to smack him upside the head, like he does to others  from time to time too. It's not so much the actor either. I'm not crazy about Mark Harmon. Never liked him in anything before.  I've seen some of St Elsewhere and Chicago hope, two series he played in for years and never cared for him or noticed him before as an actor.

I generally prefer darker men. I tend to prefer Mediterraneans - that is men with olive skin, dark wavy or curly hair and deep brown eyes.   I also find  Latino, middle-eastern and black men attractive. Here Mark Harmon has whitish hair and blue eyes - not my thing in the least - but he's attractive with it. Go figure ?

NCIS is in it's 9th season and I still really enjoy it.  Strangely enough I think it was watching NCIS that partly inspired my daughter to join the Canadian Navy, other then the fact she thought she'd look smashing in a Navy uniform :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally look smashing in my Navy ceremonial dress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!