Monday, September 05, 2011

The Kerosene is history

Two thumbs up for Motormaster heavy duty hand cleaner citrus scented with pumice stones. It got the grease and the smell out of my jeans who had kerosene spilled on them while camping last week.  After soaking one day with a few squirts of the Motomaster cleaner, the only smell left was citrus, and once dried, the jeans are very clean. The three large areas where kerosene had been spilled are no longer of a darker shade and I don't find the jeans smell of anything now that they are dry

I have the smaller bottle of Canadian Tire cleaner, which I find helpful when my hands are dirty after working around the house. It's a gentle cleaner which also takes care of grease and grime.  I've had the bottle for probably as long as I've been in this house and apparently still find new uses for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!