Friday, September 16, 2011

He's having a moment of clarity - mark the calendar.

For some reason I stumbled into a news bit about Charlie Sheen today and I was surprised. I guess either he's gotten some treatment for this drug addiction or he's in a downswing from bi-polar disorder but when last interviewed by Jay Leno, he agreed he would have fired his ass as well! 

It could also be that he's just seen  what's left of his bank account after months of excesses and publicity stunts and wishes he had his job back!!!

Now will there come a day where Gadafi has a moment of clarity and admit he really screwed up?  That I seriously doubt.

Same with Bashar Al-Assad. I doubt he'll  ever admit he really screwed up by unleashing his thugs on the people of Syria. Today the death toll has risen fast, 46 and counting. Why? Because Russia is still selling arms to Syria and the UN's sanctions aren't enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!