Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dead men don't wear plaid.

Yesterday I get this message on Facebook. That my friend Rick, may he Rest In Peace as he passed away on July 1st, 2011, just answered a question about me. 

For starters, I don't have this Facebook application, TRUTH GAME, installed. Secondly, even if I did, Rick cannot be possibly answering questions about me, or anyone else for that matter - because he's DEAD. 

He's not pining for the Fjords or Chibougamau, he's passed on, he's no more, he's ceased to be. He's expired and gone to meet his maker. He's stiff and bereft of life. He's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off, he's pushing the daisies, his metabolic processes are now history. 

He's a DEAD MAN and dead men do not answer questions two months after they expired!!!! To have the application say he answered questions about me and dozens of his other friends is CREEPY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!