Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Once you see yourself as a God you have no humanity left

I've been disturbed by events in Syria for months now, but nothing bugs me more then Al-Assad's thugs who go around saying "There is no God but Bashar".  Sorry but Bashar Al-Assad is NO GOD. He's nothing but a glorified thug, and forcing the peaceful protesters to say such garbage while beating them is just unacceptable. 

I'm a pagan and I don't believe in the God of the big three religions as being the only God. I tend to be a polytheist which believes that there is more then one God. In my belief be they a Christian, Muslim or Jewish God, he's still God to me. God can also be in a female form like Kali in the Hindu mythology or Brigid from the Celtic lore or Artemis from the Greek.  To me it's all a form of God/dess. However no human should ever be considered a God.  I don't care who he or she is.  No one should ever be put on a pedestal either. Pedestals are for statues! Once you put someone on a pedestal they have no where to go but down... as falling down from grace. 

Bashar Al-Assad thinks he's a God and his followers act like he's a God and sadly this man has no humanity left. He's trying to kill anyone who isn't worshipping him. It's not going to end well for him. Also will not end well for his wife. There is a movement on Facebook and elsewhere to remove Asma Al-Assad's British citizenship. From what I understand she has been in England since May out of harms way with the children.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!