Sunday, August 28, 2011

The balls of some people!!!

I can't believe my ears. My father-in-law has a lot of fucking balls that's for sure.  He's probably the only person in my husband's family that's close in terms of genetics that I have not met. Heck I've met his 'cousin' who's the niece of his uncle's wife :) but I have not met his dad because I don't think I could hold my tongue around him and really I have nothing nice to say and I was raised to say nothing in those conditions.

So as it goes, this man left his wife, when my husband was 18 and I believe his sister was 11. From that point on he did not do anything to help them in any shape or form. In the Middle east, and Lebanon is no exception, it is considered the man/father's duty to see to the welfare of his offspring.  He left them high and dry. Even in those times when there was barely anything to eat. He was always "too broke" to help out.

Years pass, and my sister in law in her early 20's approaches dad for help to attend university. Not only was he not willing to help her get an education, but he also kicked her out of his apartment, despite the fact she had no where to stay in Dubai. She ended up rooming with her brother who had a 1 room studio. But dad didn't have enough room for her? This was in 2007.

It's now 2011 and apparently poor little daddy lost his job in Dubai sometime last year and now he thinks it's ok to ask for help!!!!  The balls on the man. Hasn't helped his son or daughter in any shape or form in close to 20 years and he thinks he can ask for MONEY? Like Wow! The balls! He let his son take care of his daughter, instead of assuming responsibility and he has the balls?

Did he really think he'd send him some? No hubby calmly responded back to him using his own words of years passed.  Hubby also laughed and laughed and laughed probably for 10 minutes solid when he first read the message, received on Facebook, no less.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!