Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ripped from this morning's headlines.

I was up late last night in a pensive mood and didn't get to sleep enough so I'm really brain dead this morning. About the only thing coherent I can do is comment on a few headlines!

Well written article about the causes of the famine in the Horn of Africa.

Canada puts out a new guide to help it's doctors help it's immigrant population with their health woes, I wonder if the guide covers PTSD. Most people who come from a region that lived through some form of war end up with PTSD, especially after arriving in a country that's as calm as Canada.


The Norwegian who was behind the attacks in Norway has referenced Canada many times in it's manifesto. Personally I think  multiculturalism works well. If you've never travelled to Montreal, try it sometimes. I love the fact we have people of just about every ethnic group and it makes Montreal one of the most vibrant cities in the world! I'm proud to be both a Quebecois and a Canadian.

As a last comment, I often wonder how come my blog ends up formatted all wrong even when it looks fine before I hid PUBLISH POST. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!