Sunday, July 17, 2011

Awake at the crack of dawn

Been up since about 5:30am. I really don't like being up that early.  Probably it's hunger that woke me up, wouldn't be the first time.

So yesterday I ended up picking up both of my daughters around 12ish. We first went to Jean Coutu on Sources, eldest wanted hair dye.  Then we went to Deserres, eldest was looking for  a stencil to draw shapes, for flow charts I suppose, for her Navy classes, and I stopped by at Tau to pick up soy milk. Then we went to Colosseum mall. We went to Ardennes, eldest got flip flops I got hair clips, and lastly to Sirens. Each one of us bought a few items there, and they were done with shopping, so we got take-out from Mr Falafel. The gentleman who served me even knew that I was a long time customer. :)

They hung out with hubby and I for about an hour then she had to go unpack and repack and be ready for her flight this morning.   I was drained of energy, just because it was a hot day I think.

I wrote most of this blog and around 7am decided I wanted some more shuteye so slept till 10ish .

On an unrelated note, yesterday between me blogging about the trip and the message passing along various family members, my mom-in-law finally agreed not to go shopping in Damascus today. Hamdallah!  I'm sure it will be safe again to shop in Damascus in a few months insh'allah, but right now, she's better off not going anywhere in Syria.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!