Tuesday, June 28, 2011

One of our Stagieres put out an LP!

A few years back I had hired a student to help out with our Linux testing. He had but the basics but we were happy with him as he did a good job. He's one of those hard working types that doesn't get phased by much.

I kept in touch on Facebook and recently, under the stage name Sage,  he's put out an album that has 15 songs "Boulevard des Cicatrices" which translated to English means "Boulevard of scars". It's in Quebecois hip hop/slam style with what I would call a north African influence.

Personally I don't care much for rap of any type, less so for Quebecois music with a few notable exceptions, but I like what Sage has done.

Here's a link to Youtube for the song Trialogue entre Mères  and here's a review  in French.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!