Monday, June 27, 2011

New shoes

Blue Suede Size 5.5 Rockabilly.
Often the best way to offset a really bad day, I find is to get a new pair of shoes. I'd already spent the entire week-end thinking about the shoes. I'd tried out a pair of blue suede Rockabilly style Hush Puppies last Thursday and at the time I didn't think I wanted a blue pair. In fact I asked the store if they could get in a black pair in my size. They didn't have the suede blacks but they had the leather blacks. So I said yes.  Still waiting for the pair to arrive at the store. It should be some time tomorrow. I'll see if I still want the black pair.

This morning I decided to try out the blue shoes along with a new dress I'd picked up last Thursday at Sears of all places.  I think they look nice together. I had also checked out my closet to see how many dresses could be worn with the blue shoes. The answer was several so the shoes came home.

They are so comfortable for a healed shoe. I have a feeling I'll be wearing them a lot this summer. They are so cute too. I have a thing for cute footwear.

You have to admit they look good with the dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!