Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Updates on my life and Syria.

Too funny. In the end my appointment with my therapist is exactly at the time and date he originally gave me.

In other news, this morning, there is talk that a mass grave was found in Syria near Deraa, where some of the earliest protests occured. Of course the Syrian government is denying the existance of the mass grave. They are still arguing that Salafists are trying to take over the country.

People have started to protest at night to avoid the heavy handed security forces deployed during the day. It's pretty sad what happened also in Tel Kelakh, on the Lebanese border and they aren't finished.   I hear the Lebanese will deploy more army to protect the border between Syria and Lebanon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!