Thursday, May 05, 2011

Shopping at Promenades St Bruno

Today I went shopping at Promenades St Bruno with my eldest daughter. Since we live in Montreal's west island normally we go to Fairview Pointe-Claire or Carrefour Laval. Of course sometimes we go to the outlet malls  like Riocan Kirkland, or the Mega Centre St Dorothee and Mega Centre Notre Dame.

Today I decided to take a drive to Les Promenades St Bruno. I think last time I was there, my daughters were preschoolers. It was nice to shop there. Of course it has some of the same stores as other malls, but it also offers some different stores. Variety is the spice of life.

I handled the drive pretty well, especially considering I really dislike driving in rain. Managed to make it back in an hour despite the construction on the Mercier bridge or the beginning of rush hour traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!