Tuesday, May 03, 2011

LOLA just not worth it.

I've been trying to get into Law & Order: LA and though this is the 13th episode, I still don't have any connection to any of the characters. Except of course the one character they recently brought in from Law & Order, the original series. 

Heck they would have been better off to continue the old series, then try this LA version. I mean there's so many ways they could have made it interesting, but  consistently fail. I suspect it's not going to survive to a 2nd season.

I love the original Law and Order. I have watched each episode probably anywhere from 5-10 times each. Well the older episodes. Season 20 I've watched maybe 2 or 3 times. I don't tire from watching it. LOLA, I think I fall asleep on most of the time.  I have to watch most episodes in 2 sittings to see the whole thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!