Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's past dinner time...

and I still have the Marine hymn stuck in my head. I probably will for a few days. Once a tune is stuck in my head sometimes it takes me a week or two before it gets replaced by something else.  Of the songs I've had really stuck looping in my head this is nowhere near the worst. I kind of like the song, and prefer hearing a rending sung by men with very deep voices.  Besides I have lots of respect for US Marines, and my eldest daughter is in the Canadian Navy, which in French is called La Marine  :)

For all that I'm blogging daily, I can't seem to draw at all. Even though I want to draw about the Arab Spring, at the moment I cannot seem to do it. I love the images Amina creates in her blog, but none of it is leading to creative output. I know you can't push art, so I'm just letting it be.  I'm instead spending more time in my garden and I have quite the collection of house plants that are doing great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!