Monday, May 23, 2011

I'd like an explanation...

Saturday I walked around Dow lake in Ottawa, I was feeling great. Sunday I went to Mega Mall Notre-Dame with my eldest daughter and walked for several hours. I was feeling fine, no stiffness anywhere. I was feeling fine watching JAG episodes last night. Then I lied down on my couch to continue watching JAG, and I felt absolutely no stiffness then.

When I awoke 3 hours later, I couldn't get up, my back was in such pain. It took everything I had to move myself to the bathroom, put a nightshirt on, put on tons of tiger balm on my back and lie in bed. I was in tears it was so painful. any weight on my lower back was like I was going to break the pain was so bad.  I fall asleep every night more or less on that couch for a few hours and usually I wake up fine.

This morning the pain isn't as bad. But if I sit down for even 2 minutes, then I can't move again. so it's going to be a fun day lying in bed. Hopefully I'm fine by tomorrow because I have to be at work. This was my last day of my 4 day week-end. I was planning on spending it in the garden, doing a small load of laundry and cooking. Apparently my back made other plans and it's horizontal in bed, if I want to move tomorrow.

I'd really like my back to give me an explanation..

1 comment:

  1. Those darn backs, always being moody without explanations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!