Saturday, March 19, 2011

Great balls of fire!

Most of the collection of cat toys found under furniture.
This morning Ziva came to complain that she had no toys. This is typical. She has dozens of balls all over the house but loses them under furniture.

So I made a thorough sweep of the house, for all places where she might have lost her plastic balls with bells. I figured looking for her balls I'd find Spock's fuzzy balls. 

Well after doing a complete search, I found 15 plastic balls and 11 fuzzy balls, as well as a couple of fuzzy mice and maybe 4-5 less liked toys. I hid half of each pile so I can give them back to the cats slowly. I even found several parts that would have made 2 more plastic balls, but that had broken and presumably landed under the basement couch.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:15 am

    You need more toys imo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know eh? Those poor cats, with only about 40 some odd toys to play with.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!