Monday, February 21, 2011

I was so oblivious to the music coming from the other side of the partition.

There's a guy that sits right on the other side of the partition from my desk. I rarely see, him and of late I haven't even been hearing him. Since the woman he worked with changed departments and was replaced by a more easy going and compliant employee, he doesn't spend all day yelling and arguing. So today I noticed a few times some weird music coming across from the partition but I was so busy trying to debug what was wrong with my old xw6200, I didn't pay attention.

I found out later that in fact I was being exposed to Justin Bieber. Apparently the guy on the other side of my partition is in cahoots with the guy who put the Bieber music in my shared folder. It's rather silly actually. The first guy is obviously in misery since his kids like the music and he's stuck listening to it in the car when he drives his kids, so he's just sharing his pain of having to listen to Bieber.

1 comment:

  1. Sammies11:04 pm

    Epic Joke:

    There's 3 guys competing to be in the Guiness Book of World Records.

    The First guy says he has the smallest legs in the world, the second guy says he has the smallest arm in the world, the third guy says he has the smallest dick in the world.

    They go to the Office of the Guiness Book and the first guy comes out saying

    "Well, I did it, I have the smallest legs"

    Second guy comes out saying

    "I'm in! I have the smallest arm in the world!"

    Third guy comes out:

    "Who the F*ck is Justin Bieber?"


    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!