Sunday, February 13, 2011

I always enjoy La Maison Simons

cotton top
I enjoy shopping at La Maison Simons. I like the fact that this store has an outlet at Carrefour Laval. For some reason one of the things I learned after traveling to Dubai in 2007, is that Le Carrefour Laval is the biggest mall  in Quebec.

I picked up 2 sets of blue flannel kitty sheets at Simons.
 
Sundress





I also got a few items of clothes for myself. They already had some summer items out, including some sundresses, and this model of flowery cotton only had 1 small left and it fit really nicely, so it came home with me despite the fact I won't be able to wear it until May.

Sundress with Cardigan



I also got a white cotton cardigan sweater which complements the dress nicely. The last item I picked up is a cotton Indian type top very reminiscent tops I wore when I was in my late teens. All the items are either Twik, Simons home brand or other exclusivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!