Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Gadafi still holds on.

I'm still in support of the people in Libya. Here's hoping they manage to get Gadafi out.  An article I read last night had me giggling. They were saying that the press find Gadafi's name problematic because there isn't one official way to write it in English. One article said 'Newspapers would rather write about Beiber because his name is easier to spell'.

One thing for sure, a co-worker just had to tell me about Justin Biebers new haircut and if it wasn't enough, I had to hear it on the Buzz this morning. Yes I was shocked that Pete Powers would discuss Justin Bieber, but there you have it.

I'm going to work well aware of the things important in the world! {Sarcasm off}

And King Abdullah of KSA is no longer like Schrodinger's cat, as he is alive and well and has just returned to Saudi Arabia. I wonder if the people will protest there too. The King and all possible replacements are all getting on with age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!